Grain Bins – Commercial
Grain bins have been our company’s primary focus for over four decades. Agri-Systems has become known as a leader throughout the Midwest on grain storage expansion projects for our commercial customers in the grain, feed, and ethanol industries.
When you work with Agri-Systems you will be getting the knowledge and experience that comes with our longevity and the highest quality grain storage products available…at the most competitive prices. We continue to use the best products in the industry. For over 47 years, we have been building grain storage bins, and our proud to offer Brock’s Commercial Grain Bins as our leading product.
Although we have the relationships and flexibility with most of the bin manufacturers in the industry to supply you with your preferred grain bin of choice, we recommend Brock time and time again.
Get your large grain bin project built on time, on budget, with no surprises…choose Agri-Systems for your next project!
BROCK’S EVEREST™ GRAIN BIN LINE IS DIFFERENT & BETTER … BY DESIGN
Elevate your grain storage to greater heights and larger capacities! Brock’s new EVEREST™ E-Series line of grain bins offers the tallest bins/silos with eave heights increasing up to 23 feet (7 m) on some models and higher grain-holding capacities – up to 1.34 million bushels on some models – to help meet the challenges of larger storage requirements presented by trend-line grain yield increases.
In addition to scaling to greater heights and the capacity to store more grain, the E-Series design features innovative changes to roof structure, body sheets, bin stiffeners, anchoring systems and accessories while also meeting or exceeding new grain industry standards. A new peak support connection is available.
ENHANCED ROOF PEAK LOAD STRENGTH – UP TO 130,000 POUNDS!
The EVEREST Bin line offers greater roof peak loading capacities – up to 130,000 pounds (59,000 kg) with a uniformly-distributed pure vertical load depending on bin diameter and model. This load capacity is based on 30 pounds per square foot (146 kg per square meter) ground snow load.
Brock’s EVEREST Bins do not stop with just offering higher allowable roof peak loading capacities! A bin’s true strength and integrity is the result of combining the bin’s overall roof, sidewall and bin anchoring design strengths.
EVEREST Bin roof designs meet all of the following:
- Allowable roof peak loads for different applications.
- Ground snow load based on 30, 40, 50 or 60 pounds per square foot (146, 195, 244 or 293 kg per square meter). The professional analysis for roof loads considered both balanced and unbalanced snow loads.
- Temperature control cable loads based on up to 2,000 pounds (907 kg) per temperature control cable for the taller bins. EVEREST Bins are designed to accommodate the load from multiple temperature cables – check with Brock for the details.
- Dead load weight of the structure itself which will vary depending on bin diameter and model. This weight is the sum of the bin’s roof structure and roof panels.
- Bin safety anchor points located on the compression ring.
- Rafters equipped for adding an in-bin safety perimeter system located near the eave and securely reached from the eave-level manhole access door.
After decades of industry experience, our experts understand the importance of having the capability of gently and efficiently conveying and unloading grain bins. We partner with the best suppliers to provide syste
Brock’s sidewall stiffeners are among the strongest and the most efficient available to help bins manage the stress and strain of weather, stored grain, temperature cables and roof-mounted equipment. The bolt hole patterns used for the EVEREST Bin’s stiffener design provide more efficient connections, ensure stiffener alignment and increase strength for:
- Improved handling of internal forces and pressures generated by the grain.
- Taller bin models offering more grain capacity.
- Higher roof peak weight loads.
- Brock’s HERCULES™ Support System that innovatively utilizes the bin’s sidewall stiffeners as LEMAR™ Support Tower connections.
ms that protect your product and your bottom line. Take a look at our grain bin unloading systems to learn more.
Brock’s unique FULL SWEEP® Bin Anchoring System (patent pending) allows for the safe operation of single-pass sweeps in all Brock EVEREST Grain Storage Bins:
- Standard feature on all bins 72 feet (22 m) in diameter and larger.
- Safely handles normal bin stresses generated during single-pass sweep operation.
- Saves time, reduces labor and eliminates the need for bin entry during the sweep process.
- Firmly reinforces the bottom-tier sidewall body sheet to anchor the bin and to prevent moisture penetration.
Why struggle to squeeze through a small, tight opening when you could just open a door to walk into your grain bin for inspections? A standard feature on all EVEREST E-Series Bins is Brock’s LATCH-LOCK® Walk-Through Bin Door. This two-ring tall door makes entering even the largest grain bins easy:
- The one-piece outer door opens wide to latch securely against the side of the bin.
- The three interlocking inner panels open in sequence from top to bottom with a simple lift of the patented latches. No tools are required.
- Meets recommendations for bin entry, rescue and safety standards.
The EVEREST Bin’s sidewalls defend stored grain from weather while also providing critical strength components vital to the bin’s structure:
- Efficient vertical seam patterns provide improved strength for body sheet connections in both narrow- and wide-corrugation bin models.
- Thicker body sheets (up to 5 gauge) resulting in fewer laminated sidewall panels and more efficient use of optimal sidewall thicknesses at all levels of the bin.
- Standardized 3/8-inch (9.525-mm) diameter bolts on narrow-corrugation sidewall connections provide more efficient connections and fewer hardware sizes in assembly.
- JS-1000™ bolt coating contributes improved bolt life expectancy and corrosion protection.
- Manhole Surround
- Mid-Roof Stairs Platforms
- Safety Gates on Roof Platforms
- Ladder Fall Protection
- Center Compression Ring and Interior Perimeter Anchor Points for In-Bin Safety