Secure, Reliable Commercial Hopper Bins for Grain Storage
Let Agri-Systems, Inc. help you choose the right commercial hopper tank for your facility with our industry leading Brock Commercial Hopper Tanks.
Offering Strength, Reliability and Grain-Holding Capacity
Brock offers a full line of Commercial Hopper Tanks for temporary wet or dry grain holding, overhead unloading or long-term storage.
Brock offers you more models and choices – from 15- to 36-foot (4.6- to 11-m) diameter hopper-bottom holding tanks with strong, narrow-corrugation sidewalls and a maximum storage capacity of over 58,000 bushels (1,900 m3).
These tanks are backed by Brock’s five-year warranty for commercial bins – see Brock’s full written warranty for complete warranty details.
Brock Commercial Hoppers PDF
Sturdy Steel Structure for Strength and Reliability
Because commercially-used holding tanks have greater strength requirements, BROCK® Commercial Hopper Tank offers:
- Strong 30° roof helps support the weight of roof-mounted conveying equipment – up to 7,500 pounds (3,400 kg) depending on bin diameter.
- All-galvanized steel stiffener design is one of the strongest available to help your silos stand up to the constant stress and strain of stored grain.
- Strong 45° gravity-flow hopper bottom aids the unloading of wet or dry whole kernel grains of many types.
- Brock’s specially-engineered hopper/bin support beam that encircles the tank at the top of the hopper for greater strength and reliability. Beam evenly distributes the weight of both the tank and hopper to the strong leg support structure.
- Brock’s five-year warranty for commercial bins – see Brock’s full written warranty for complete warranty details.
- Top quality prime steel sidewall body sheets with a tensile strength up to 65 ksi (448 Mpa).
- The sturdy support structures on some Brock tank models have a corrosion resistant galvanized finish while other models feature high-grade, enamel-painted steel. Both provide longevity and low maintenance.
- A 12-inch (305-mm) hopper discharge opening for use with optional gates with rack and pinion or rollers.
- Identification codes on every body sheet identify manufacturing date, part number, and steel gauge.
- Sidewalls are assembled using Brock’s high-strength Grade 8.2 bin seal bolts with special JS-500T weather-resistant coating.
- Optional Grade 8.2 polypropylene-encapsulated head bolts provide enhanced corrosion resistance.
- Bin anchor system securely fastens the bin to the foundation and is designed to withstand winds up to 90 mph (145 kph).
- A wide variety of optional Brock components (sidewall ladders and safety cages, easy-to-use sidewall doors, aeration fans, plus others) are also available.
- Planning assistance and foundation drawings for typical applications are available.