Brock Feed Bins
Taking Feed Bin Performance to the Next Level
When it comes to feed bins, Brock has built a reputation for offering customers more models, more built-in quality and more outstanding features. The result is a feed bin that lasts longer, is more convenient to use and does a better job over its lifetime.
Brock’s feed bin product line offers you choices to help you get the bin you need to do the job:
- Diameters ranging from 6 to 15 feet (1.8 to 4.6 m) – larger bin diameters are also available.
- Three hopper angles: 67°, 60° or 45°.
- Brock reinvented the feed bin with the introduction of its next generation of hopper bins. Brock’s ALL-OUT® Feed Bin System:
- Raises a new industry standard for excellence and value.
- Provide solutions for better productivity in your poultry or livestock operation.
- Added together, the innovative features of Brock’s ALL-OUT Feed Bin System:
- Solves common feed bin problems that producers have experienced over the years.
- Improves on all previous generations in feed storage.
- Sets a new standard for feed storage excellence.
These are just a couple of the reasons why BROCK® Feed Bins
These are just a couple of the reasons why BROCK® Feed Bins continue to be the leading choice for feed storage.
Exclusive Features for Brock’s ALL-OUT® Feed Bin Performance
BROCK® Feed Bins offer a number of product design differences that offer users a benefit that is more than just convenience. Many of these innovative features were invented by Brock and are not found on competing feed bins.
Brock product features include:
- SPRING-LOCK® Lid provides a positive, spring-aided closing action, yet is easy to open with one hand.
- 40° Roof matches the natural incline angle of repose for stored feed to maximize usable feed storage capacity.
- HYDROSHIELD® Weather Guard directs moisture to drip off the bin’s sidewall and keeps it off the bin’s hopper and boot.
- ACCESS PLUS® Hopper Access Door permits easy clean out of the bin from the ground. The door retrofits into previous Brock and Chore-Time feed bin models too.
- Digital WEIGH-MATIC® Scale System uses temperature-compensated load cells to give highly accurate weights for feed stored in individual feed bins.
- Automatic boot slide actuator system automatically closes boot slide shut off on empty bin while opening second bin in tandem systems. Manual actuator is also available.
- SPRING-LOCK® Lid resists wind and keeps out snow and rain. When open, the lid slides down and out of the way of feed truck’s auger.
- SPRING-LOCK Lid and ACCESS PLUS® Door aid in biosecurity by allowing remote bin opener location and by easing cleaning chores.
- HYDROSHIELD® Guard results in less water on bin hopper and boot.
- Automatic boot slide actuator on a tandem feed bin system helps keep birds or animals from missing a feeding.
Hopper Access Door Offers Easy ALL-OUT® Bin Cleaning
Brock’s patented ACCESS PLUS® Hopper Access Door makes it easy to clean out the feed bin from ground level. With this Brock innovation, producers no longer have to climb the bin and do aerial acrobatics to clean it. Instead, they simply:
- Open the ACCESS PLUS® Door Panel
- Clean out the bin’s interior
- Close the ACCESS PLUS Door Panel
- Door is located in the feed bin’s hopper for convenient, ground-level access to the interior of the feed bin.
- With the simple removal of a few “T”-handle bolts, the door panel for the ACCESS PLUS lifts out so you can begin the interior cleaning process now being required in some industry sectors.
- Brock’s ACCESS PLUS opening is wider at the top than it is at the bottom. This allows a man to comfortably work in cleaning out the feed bin.
- When cleaning chores are completed, simply replace the door panel and the bolts.
- The ACCESS PLUS® Door Panel also features a rubber-like seal to re-seal the hopper opening after each use.
- ACCESS PLUS — it is another innovative advantage offered by Brock’s feed storage bins and their unique ALL-OUT® Feed Management System.