Grain Bins – Farm
Grain bins have been our company’s primary focus for over four decades. Agri-Systems has become known as a leader throughout the Midwest on grain storage expansion projects for our farm customers.
On farm grain bin systems give farmers the flexibility that they need in today’s market to maximize their profits. With grain bins located on-farm you can continue to get the most out of your grain yields by reducing your expenses on shipping, storage, or waiting for the market price to go up before selling your commodity.
When you work with Agri-Systems you will be getting the knowledge and experience that comes with our longevity and the highest quality grain storage products available….at the most competitive prices. We continue to use the best products in the industry. For over 47 years, we have been building grain storage bins, and our proud to offer Brock Grain Bins as our leading product.
Although we have the relationships and flexibility with most of the bin manufacturers in the industry to supply you with your preferred grain bin of choice, we recommend Brock time and time again.
Our team of experienced grain bin builders erects the vast majority of grain bins we sell throughout the Midwest. However, we can sell grain bins as materials only and ship them throughout the country right to your farm.
If you want your next grain storage project to be built on time, on budget, with no surprises….choose Agri-Systems for your grain bin contractor!
The Leader You Can Trust!
Brock has a world-wide reputation as the leader you can trust to provide reliable on-farm storage that allows farmers to market their grain when they are ready. Brock’s industry-leading systems are designed to perform together to match your needs for reliable on-farm storage and to provide a better return on your investment. Whether your on-farm storage system consists of a couple of bins with an auger or an integrated drying, handling and storage system, BROCK® Bins are the right choice for the job.
For dependable, secure storage season after season, many farmers turn to Brock because Brock offers:
- More models and choices – from 15- to 54-foot (4.6- to 11-m) diameter bins with a maximum storage capacity of nearly 66,000 bushels (2,200 m³).
- Strength-providing roof design that offers the highest farm bin peak load capacities available – up to 8,000 pounds (3,600 kg) with a ground snow load rating of 30 pounds per square foot (146 kg per m²).
- Choice of narrow-corrugation (2.66-inch / 68-mm wide) or wide-corrugation (4-inch / 102-mm) sidewalls providing a greater variety of bin size and height options.
- Practical innovations such as easy-open access doors that require no tools, unique roof ventilation systems for more total ventilation and no roof cuts and high-strength aeration floors with ample air distribution and easy clean-out.
No matter how sophisticated your grain system becomes in the future, the core of that system will always be the bin. Contact us or your professional Brock dealer to learn more about industry-leading systems from Brock – the leader you can trust. Design does matter – experience the Brock difference!
Brock Grain Systems has long had a reputation for providing industry-leading features and bin accessories for on-farm storage bins.
Below are a couple of ways BROCK® On-Farm Bins are DIFFERENT BY DESIGN™:
- Giant 39-inch (991-mm) fill hole features a rigid 24-inch (610-mm) diameter center ring to accommodate most auxiliary equipment.
- Spun steel lid is shaped from a single piece of galvanized steel for a tight, life-long fit. The lid opens wide for easy access to the fill hole or latches tightly to make a weather-resistant dome.
- Every roof is supplied with a large manhole that has a people-friendly “obround” shape for easy entry and exit. Its cover has heavy hinges and a strong, rotating latch.
- A sturdy tubular handrail placed next to the roof manhole is standard on Brock bins to assist entry and exit through the opening.
- Brock’s strong sidewall body sheets are made with G-90 galvanized steel with a tensile strength of 65 ksi (448 Mpa) to protect your grain and provide maximum strength at all levels. Bins are available with your choice of either narrow-corrugation (2.66-inch / 68-mm wide) or wide-corrugation (4-inch / 102-mm) models.
- Identification codes are stamped on every body sheet providing manufacturing date, part number and steel gauge.
- Sidewalls for all BROCK® On-Farm Grain Bins are assembled using high strength Grade #8.2 bin seal bolts with the JS-1000™ rust-resistant coating. Brock’s optional rust-proof polypropylene-encapsulated bin assembly bolts provide enhanced corrosion resistance.
- Grain bin foundations are designed to secure the bins against 90 mph (145 kph) winds.
- The bin anchor system supplies a strong, load bearing connection to the foundation. This design, combined with the foundation sealant, helps to provide a weather-tight seal.
- Brock’s industry-leading five-year warranty program on farm grain bins – we believe we have the best warranty in the industry! See Brock’s full written